PRINTER CANNON OR HP
Which type of printer is best for home use?
Which type of printer is best for small office or work-from-home professional use?.
Canon OR HP, which one is best?
.Do you want to know more about the printer below 6.5K?
Are you thinking of buying a printer?Then Read On
Printing is new recruitment nowadays. Whether it is for children at home for their projects or professionals at home for their work. Now let us see the best options available with a price below 6.5 k.
Ink Advantage/ Ink Efficient Printer uses thermal inkjet technology that cuts down the cost. They use ink cartridges. It is commonly used for regular home printing. Suitable for printing 100-300 pages per month.
Cannon and HP printers do have ink efficient or ink advanced printing. .
The Cannon and HP are best for small offices and homes..
And also better for printing, scanning, and copy needs. .
Cannon and HP do have a warranty of one year. .
Cannon and HP are wireless. .
Canon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Canon PIXMA E477 All-in-One Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer (White/Blue). Maximum Black and White Print Resolution 4800 x 600 Pixels.
HP company’s headquarters are in Palo Alto, California.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 WiFi Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home/Small Office, Dual Band WiFi.
Memory StorageCapacity86 MB
- The printer is lightweight and easy to connect to the cartridges.
- It is easy to install and best for home purposes. The inkjet printer has all three functions.
- It is a good buy for this value.
- The printer A4 size photo has glossy output.
- The best printer is available in the range of 5k with an ink saver.
- The inkjet with low-cost maintenance.
- Many long-term reviews confirmed flawless work for years.
- The print quality of the black is good.
Advantages of HP
- HP is a good printer that suits minimum usage at home and office.
- Colour Print is ok, but the cost looks more.
- WIFI connectivity is an added advantage and makes it easy to connect.
- The printer is apt for its price with all the necessary functionalities.
- It is easy to set up in any OS environment like android, iOS, Windows or Mac OS.
- The WiFi function is best for printing from any device.
- Colour printing is best.
- The advantages are WIFI printouts, Email based printouts and Photo Copy(Xerox)
- No option for multiple copies of the same page.
- Copy and print takes 3 to 4 seconds for one page
- No two-sided printing automatically
- Customer care is not helpful.
- Print quality: colour is average.
Disadvantages of HP
- Per page cost is more when compared to ink tank printers, and ink dries up quickly.
- Multiple paper jams.
- Printing is not affordable, and the ink cost is too high when compared to external commercial printouts.
- The border’s adjustment while taking print is tricky.